The high-frequency heating machine is currently the most efficient, fastest, low-consumption, energy-saving and environmentally friendly induction heating device for heating metal materials, and can penetrate non-metals and heat the internal metal space.
High-frequency heating machine, also known as high-frequency machine, high-frequency induction heating equipment, high-frequency induction heating device, high-frequency heating power supply, high-frequency power supply, high-frequency electric furnace. High-frequency welding machine, high-frequency induction heating machine, high-frequency induction heater (welder), etc., in addition to intermediate frequency induction heating equipment, ultra-high frequency and ultra-high frequency induction heating equipment, etc. The application range is very wide, and the names are also different due to different fields of use.
Precautions for making induction coil:
1. The coil must be symmetrical, as close as possible to the object to be heated. This symmetry requirement can be made according to the area, location, and area of the heated object.
2. The design of the coil must be hard and reliable, and it cannot move when power is applied, and it should not touch objects.
3. The design of the coil must seek the highest efficiency.
4. The eddy current magnetic field generated by the coil electromagnetic must reach the area to be heated, and the largest eddy current magnetic field generation area should be inside the coil.
5. The material of the coil must be red copper tube with water cooling inside, and the soldering place should be soldered.
The purpose of high frequency heating machine:
1. Heat treatment: partial or overall hardening and quenching, softening annealing, stress relief, and heat penetration of various metals;
2. Hot forming: whole forging, partial forging, hot heading, hot rolling;
3. Welding: brazing of various metal products, welding of various tool blades, saw blade saw teeth, welding of steel pipes, copper pipes, precision PC board electrical soldering, welding of the same kind of dissimilar metals;
4. Metal smelting: (vacuum) smelting, casting and evaporation coating of gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum and other metals;
5. Other applications of high frequency heating machine: semiconductor single crystal growth, heat matching, bottle mouth heat sealing, toothpaste skin heat sealing, powder coating, metal implantation plastics, physical and medical applications.