In order to ensure the personal safety of the operator […]
1. Tuning: The energy supply part must be tuned to adapt to each group of transducers, amplitude modulators, and welding heads. If any of these components or solder joints change, this combination must be tuned again. The steps followed are as follows:
1. Set the on-off switch to the "on" position.
2. Lower the welding head-put the ultrasonic switch into the "supersonic" position. Use a screwdriver to adjust the "Tuning Controller" screw on the left side of the body, so that the load meter indicates the lowest reading.
Note: During tuning, the system protection monitoring device may cut off the energy supply and use the indicator light. If this happens, the ultrasonic switch should be released, wait for a second or two, and turn the tuning screw to tune to the mid-range; re-tune. If the energy supply part continues to be cut off and cannot be operated, you can consult the troubleshooting section in the maintenance manual.
To make the system protection and monitoring device work normally, it needs precise tuning. If normal tuning cannot be achieved, please refer to the troubleshooting section in the maintenance manual.
Note: If a power controller for user's choice is used, the power controller can be turned clockwise to full scale during tuning. Then make the above adjustments.
Second, users should pay attention to the following points when operating their ultrasonic welding machine:
1. Do not put your hands under the welding head. High pressure and ultrasonic vibration can damage hands and fingers.
2. When placing the welding machine, the base should be at least 4 inches (10 cm) away from the edge of the table. To prevent other touches from starting the push button.
3. When welding large workpieces, audible vibration may occur. This is the ear protection device should be used to avoid possible damage.
4. Welding heads that are performing ultrasonic operations are not allowed to come into contact with metal fixtures or metal substrates.
5. When the transducer is removed from the welding assembly, do not press the ultrasonic test switch.