1. Principle of high frequency welding machine-introduction
The full name of high frequency welding machine is "high frequency induction heating equipment", also known as high frequency induction heating machine, high frequency induction heating device, high frequency heating power supply, high frequency power supply, high frequency brazing machine, etc. It is different from other welding machines. Its function and purpose are not only for single welding, but also for welding various metal materials and for processes such as heat penetration, smelting, and heat treatment.
2. The principle of high frequency welding machine-features
high frequency welding machine is a small transistor type medium and high frequency induction heating equipment. Its main features are: the equipment is light and handy, the heating speed is fast, and the efficiency is high; it is particularly power-saving, and the power consumption of the same load is 60% less than that of the tube high-frequency machine; it has multiple protection functions such as overcurrent, overvoltage, and overheating, simple operation and installation Convenient, suitable for all kinds of occasions that need to heat metal.
3. Principle of high frequency welding machine
The principle of the high-frequency welding machine: There is a set of unique electronic circuits in the high-frequency machine, which converts the low-frequency alternating current input from the grid into high-frequency alternating current; after the high-frequency current is added to the inductance coil, it is converted into The high-frequency magnetic field acts on the metal object in the magnetic field, and then generates an induced eddy current in the metal object proportional to the strength of the magnetic field. The higher the frequency, the more concentrated the eddy current is on the surface of the metal object. When the eddy current flows in a metal object, it will generate heat using the principle of electric current heating effect with the help of its inherent resistance value. It has fast heating speed and high efficiency, can instantly melt any metal objects, and the heating speed and temperature are controllable.
4. Principle of high frequency welding machine-application
The application range of high frequency welding machine is very wide, and the main application ranges are as follows:
1. Heat treatment: local or overall quenching, annealing, tempering and diathermy of various metals;
2. Hot forging and hot forming: all kinds of metal bars are forged in one piece, partly forged, hot forged and hot rolled.
3. Welding: brazing of various metal products, various hard alloy tools, welding of saw blade saw teeth, welding of steel pipes, copper pipes, welding of the same kind of dissimilar metals;
4. Metal smelting: smelting of gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum and other metals, powder metallurgy sintering and metal smelting.