Many people know that the MF spot welder is much better than the traditional power frequency spot welder, but they often don't know where it is. Here, we will walk into the special space of the MF spot welder by Fushun Welding. Feel the specific advantages and characteristics of many intermediate frequency spot welders such as mid-frequency spot welding machines.
Compared with the traditional AC resistance spot welder, the mid-frequency spot welding machine has a qualitative revision and improvement in many performance indicators.
1. First, because the medium frequency spot welding machine uses a DC rectangular wave, the current stability ensures the stability of the heating. Therefore, in the stability of the workpiece welding, the intermediate frequency spot welding machine occupies a clear advantage.
2. Secondly, there is almost no loss of induction energy in the secondary circuit of the intermediate frequency spot welding machine. The medium frequency spot welding machine can save 30% or more in power saving, which greatly saves operating costs.
3. The intermediate frequency spot welding machine adopts three-phase power balance input with a power factor of up to 95%.
4. In addition, the spot welding machine can control and analyze the welding parameters more comprehensively, and it is more accurate and faster in welding the workpiece.
5. Shorter welding time greatly improves work efficiency and welding quality.
6. The welding range of the medium frequency spot welder is more extensive, and it has a more satisfactory application for the welding of low carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and galvanized sheet.