The practical uses of high-frequency machines are as la […]
The practical uses of high-frequency machines are as large as heating, heat treatment, welding, and annealing. Working principle: The high-frequency high current of the high-frequency machine flows to a heating coil that is wound into a ring or other shape (usually made of a copper tube high-frequency machine). As a result, a strong magnetic beam with an instantaneous change in polarity is generated in the coil. When the heated object such as metal is placed in the coil, the magnetic beam will penetrate the entire heated object, and the inside of the heated object will be generated in the opposite direction to the heating current. The corresponding eddy current. Due to the resistance in the heated object, a lot of Joule heat will be generated and the temperature of the object will rise rapidly. To achieve the purpose of heating all metal materials.
The following is a high-frequency machine-practical use:
1. Hot forging is mainly to heat the workpiece to a certain temperature (the heating temperature varies according to the material), and then forge the workpiece into other shapes through a punch, a forging machine or other forms. For example: watch cases, watch embryos, handles, mold accessories, kitchen tableware supplies, handicrafts, standard parts, fasteners, mechanical parts processing, brass locks, rivets, steel brazing, hot extrusion of brazing tools, etc.
2. Heat fitting mainly refers to the heating of metals between different kinds of metals or between metal and non-metal, using the principle of thermal expansion or thermal melting to connect the two together. For example: the copper core and aluminum sheet of the computer radiator, the buried value welding of the horn net, the composite of the steel-plastic tube, the sealing of the aluminum foil (toothpaste skin), the motor rotor, the sealing of the electric heating tube, etc.
3. Smelting mainly refers to turning the metal into a liquid through the high temperature of the metal, which is mainly suitable for iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc and various precious metals. Such as the melting of gold and silver.
Two: heat treatment
It mainly changes the hardness of the metal material after heating the workpiece and other treatments. The specific applications are as follows:
1. Various hardware tools and hand tools. Such as quenching of pliers, wrenches, hammers, axes, screwdrivers, scissors (garden shears), etc.;
2. Various automobile and motorcycle accessories. Such as quenching of crankshafts, connecting rods, piston pins, sprockets, aluminum wheels, valves, rocker shafts, transmission half shafts, small shafts, forks, etc.;
3. Various electric tools. Such as gears, shaft centers;
4. Machine tool industry category. Such as quenching of machine bed surface, machine tool guide rail, etc.;
5. All kinds of hardware and metal parts, machining parts. Such as quenching of shafts, gears (sprockets), cams, chucks, fixtures, etc.;
6. Hardware mold industry. Such as quenching of small molds, mold accessories, mold inner holes, etc.;
It is mainly used to melt the solder by heating to a certain temperature, thereby connecting two metals of the same material or different materials together. The specific applications are as follows:
1. Welding of various hardware tools: welding of diamond tools, abrasive tools, drilling tools, alloy saw blades, carbide turning tools, milling cutters, reamers, planers, woodworking bits, etc.;
2. Welding of various hardware and machinery accessories: hardware sanitary products, refrigeration copper accessories, lighting accessories, precision mold accessories, hardware handles, egg beaters, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper, copper and copper equivalent metals or dissimilar metals Silver welding, brazing;
3. The composite pot bottom welding is mainly used for the three-layer brazing of round, square and other special-shaped flat stainless steel pot bottoms and aluminum sheets, and can also be used for other metal flat brazing.
4. The welding of the heating plate of the electric kettle (electric coffee pot) is mainly used for the brazing between the stainless steel flat bottom, the aluminum sheet and the electric heating tube of various shapes.
5. For the welding of communication products, the quality of the solder joints is stable, and it can be welded with automated equipment.
1. Annealing of various stainless steel industries. Such as annealing and stretching of stainless steel basins and tanks, annealing crimping and annealing of sinks, stainless steel pipes, stainless steel tableware, stainless steel cups, etc.;
2. Annealing of various other metal workpieces. Such as golf heads, clubs, copper locks, hardware copper fittings, kitchen knife handles, blades, aluminum pots, aluminum barrels, aluminum radiators and various aluminum products.