The high-frequency welding equipment is equipped with a […]
The high-frequency welding equipment is equipped with a variety of protection devices. Alarms will occur for over-temperature, over-current, over-voltage, and lack of equivalence. Common faults are also related to these aspects. The following are the corresponding fault causes:
1. Overheating protection alarm. This may be caused by too little cooling water, insufficient water flow, poor water quality, or waterway blockage.
2. The equipment suddenly stops working. The possible reasons are: the workpiece enters and exits the induction coil too fast, there is a short circuit between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, the gap between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small, and the self-made induction coil shape The size is incorrect.
3. Water shortage protection alarm, which may be caused by reverse connection of water pipes, insufficient water pump power or pressure flow (machine cooling pump cannot be used), poor water quality, and waterway blockage.
4. The over-voltage protection has an alarm, which may be that the grid voltage is too high and exceeds 10% of the rated voltage, and it is used when the power consumption is low.
5. An overcurrent protection alarm occurs. This may be caused by the incorrect shape and size of the self-made induction coil, the distance between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small, there is a short circuit between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, and the prepared induction coil is in use When affected by the customer's metal fixture or nearby metal objects;
Sixth, the lack of phase protection alarms, this may be a serious imbalance of the three-phase power, one phase of the three-phase power is missing, a circuit breaker in the air switch or the power supply line, etc.