When operating the energy storage welder, we may encoun […]
When operating the energy storage welder, we may encounter some faulty problems caused by internal or external causes. For example, machine overheating is one of them. When the device is overheated, the following checks can be made to determine the cause.
1. Check if the insulation resistance between the electrode holder and the body is bad, causing a partial short circuit.
2. Check whether the inlet water pressure, water flow rate, and water supply temperature are appropriate. Check whether the waterway system is clogged with dirt, causing the electrode arm, electrode rod, and electrode tip to overheat due to poor cooling.
3. Check the copper soft joint and the electrode arm. The contact surface between the electrode rod and the electrode tip is severely oxidized, resulting in a serious increase in contact resistance.
4. Check if the cross section of the electrode tip is excessively increased due to wear, and the welder is overloaded and heated.
5. Check whether the welding thickness and load continuation rate exceed the standard, so that the welder is overloaded and heated. In short, if you encounter problems, first check the specific reasons, and then solve them.
There are several main reasons for circulating cooling water to be hot:
1, the selection does not match. The cooling capacity of the chiller cannot keep up with the heat generated by the spot welder. It is recommended to replace the chiller with a larger cooling capacity.
2, the chiller thermostat failure, can not achieve temperature control, it is recommended to replace the chiller thermostat.
3. The chiller heat exchanger is too dirty. It is recommended to clean the heat exchanger.
4, the chiller system leaks refrigerant, it is recommended to find the leak point, repair welding plus refrigerant.
5. The working environment of the chiller is relatively harsh. If the temperature is too high or too low, the chiller cannot meet the cooling requirements. It is recommended to replace the chiller with a larger cooling capacity.